The Dartmouth AI Conference
Celebrate the legacy. Be part of the future.
September 29, 2023
Join us in person on Friday, September 29, 2023 for the inaugural Dartmouth AI Conference. Co-hosted by the Tuck School of Business, the Dartmouth AI Conference will be held in McLaughlin Atrium (Raether Hall) in Hanover, NH at the historical birthplace of Artificial Intelligence: Dartmouth College.
This year, our event will honor Dartmouth’s rich history in Artificial Intelligence, from the seminal 1956 Dartmouth Workshop on AI to today’s groundbreaking efforts across numerous sectors. We’re connecting the past, the present, and the future of AI.
Why Attend the Dartmouth AI Conference?
The Dartmouth AI Conference brings together visionaries, thought leaders, and industry experts to dive deep into pressing issues, spark insightful conversations, and inspire actionable change. By actively participating in this conference, you’ll gain invaluable insights, expand your network, and position yourself as a driving force in the AI-enabled future.
- Connect with pioneers and emerging talent in AI
- Learn about cutting-edge advancements and applications of AI across various sectors
- Participate in critical conversations about ensuring AI benefits society and mitigates risks
- Network with Dartmouth’s diverse and vibrant community – students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Discover why Dartmouth remains a leader in AI, fostering innovation and driving the conversation on responsible AI development
Join us in Hanover, NH on September 29, 2023 as we explore the latest advancements in AI, exchange ideas, and discover innovative solutions to the challenges we face in today’s tech-driven world.
*A live stream of the event will be made available for Dartmouth alumni.
ADITYA BHASIN Th’96
Chief Technology and Information Officer
Bank of America
GRAHAM BROOKS T’02
DR. LISA MARSCH
Dartmouth Center for Technology and Behavioral Health (CTBH)